Friday 3 August 2018

Kourtney Kardashian opens up on feud with Kim and Kh;oe

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Kourtney Kardashian is opening up about her family dynamics.

In promos for the upcoming season of Keeping up with the Kardashians, she is seen getting into heated arguments with sister Kim and Khloé Kardashian. Now, the reality star is addressing the tension in the family, admitting that it’s been building for some time.

“I think it started at the end of season 14, a lot of tension building between us,” Kourtney, 39, told E! News. “I felt like every day almost I was being picked on and criticized and I just couldn’t take it any more.”

Kourtney said it’s been a “process” trying to get back on track with her family.

“Honestly, I think it’s ongoing,” she said. “I’ve been really working on myself a lot and I think through my growth, I’m better at expressing myself. I think in the past I’ve always been great at like not being emotional. I think that I’m better now at expressing my feelings. So I think this is ongoing.”

The post Kourtney Kardashian opens up on feud with Kim and Kh;oe appeared first on Miss Petite Nigeria Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment